We love our Sponsors. Please take a moment to visit their fabulous shops.

Brick House Fabrics The Painted Cottage Lovely Crafty Home Start Close In Sunny Day VintageCharm AccentsAdvertise with The Old Painted Cottage

Bella Inspirations Terbearco Katies Rose Cottage Designs American Home and GardenBetter With AgeAvalon Rose DesignGet a Tip Every Time

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

10 Cottage of the Month Casting Call!

We’re looking for a Holiday decorated home to feature for December’s Cottage of the Month! Have a holiday decorated home that’ll knock our socks off? Here’s your chance to be featured!

I know this is short notice for you guys, but the homeowner we had scheduled for December dropped out unexpectedly yesterday so we need a replacement asap!

 

Want to enter your home? Here’s what you need to do:

1) Do not comment on this post. (Although comments of encouragement are welcome!)

2) Instead, please email your submissions to: jennifer@theoldpaintedcottage.com

3) Make the subject of your email Holiday Home

4) Tell us a little bit about yourself

 

Here’s what we’re looking for:

1) beautiful holiday photos of your home

2) a homeowner that can provide a minimum of 60 photos

3) a photo of the homeowner

4) at least one exterior shot of the front home

 

When I would need your submissions by:

We always feature a new home on the 1st of every month. So this means I need everything in a few days before the 1st to edit and create your feature from scratch (It’s a lot of work, friend!)

All photo entries must be received no later than Midnight, Monday night, November 28th

 

For a little inspiration, here’s a look at some of the past Holiday Homes we’ve featured over the years:

 

December 2010

 

December 2009

December 2008

December 2007

 

One lucky person will be chosen to have their home featured for December’s Cottage of the Month. I can’t wait to see your holiday home submissions!

 

And remember, all entries must be received no later than Midnight, Monday night, November 28th.

 

greenapple

 

Till next time, click and keep up with us on our favorite sites….

 

http://www.buttonshut.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. I would love to be featured someday...but I don't think I can pull together a holiday shoot that fast. Best wishes...I hope you get lots of beautiful submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Jennifer! Tough spot to be in... I'm sure you will get lots of great offers :)
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet your going to get lots of great entries, Jennifer. Sorry I couldn't do it for ya.
    Oh, and congratulations on magazine feature! Seems your home should be the one featured for this year's December COTM! :)
    xo,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to be a part of this but Im so not photo shoot worthy in my home right now! lol ;) I always look forward to your monthly featured homes Jennifer~Thanks so much for all the work you put into it~ Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!! xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopped by to say Happy Thanksgiving! And good luck in finding the perfect cottage to feature for next month!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man!!! That sucks.. I sure someone comes up with great shots!!! I can think of a few Norwegian cottages that could be your CotM, and if had not allready been featured, I would whip out all my xmas decor and do it!

    I will post this so people can see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, what a bummer. I always look forward to the firt of every month. I wish I could do it..We just bought our house and the whole front yard as of yesterday is pulled up...it will be cottage ready by next year I hope!! Would love to see your house!! I'm sure you'll get some great entries..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer, go to my blog, and see my friend's home. I just took photos and posted them, tonight. Her house is gorgeous. You ahve to go and see her house. It's on a Newhall tour next weekend. You can contact Gayle at the Agoura Ant. Mart. She's a dealer there.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could look at cottage homes all day! I am having a giveaway and would love to see you enter!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

If you have an inquiry please use my Contact link at the top of my blog. That is the best way to reach me.

If you have a question about our home, please use the Cottage8 link (where you will find tons of FAQs!) at the top of my blog.

I read every comment that is left here. Thanks for taking the time to leave me one!