We love our Sponsors. Please take a moment to visit their fabulous shops.

Brick House Fabrics The Painted Cottage Lovely Crafty Home Start Close In Sunny Day VintageCharm AccentsAdvertise with The Old Painted Cottage

Bella Inspirations Terbearco Katies Rose Cottage Designs American Home and GardenBetter With AgeAvalon Rose DesignGet a Tip Every Time

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

8 February’s Cottage of the Month

Happy February 1st! You know what that means…time for a new Cottage of the Month!

I’ve had a hard time holding this one under my hat for quite some time now. This gal’s home decor and photography simply blow me away every time…


IMG_1406H


Tracey from French Larkspur!


French Larkspur



Here’s just a teaser from this month's feature with Tracey, but I encourage you to visit the Cottage of the Month to see the rest of her feature in its entirety.


t20t34t36



t52


I simply adore her daughter’s room and all the tiny little details…


t46 t47t44



As we bid adieu to January, I want to thank Becky from Buckets of Burlap once again for letting us feature her home for January’s Cottage of the Month







Becky is a joy to work with, and I adore her blog


Buckets of Burlap


Just a little more teaser from January's feature…




To see January’s Cottage of the Month in its entirety, you can find it
here, along with the rest of my archives!


greenapple




Till next time, click and keep up with us on our favorite sites…

 

http://www.buttonshut.com


Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Great choices Jenny from the block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, again Jennifer. It was a pleasure working with you.
    And OH MY Tracey's feature is amazing!!! Perfect fit for February :)
    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey's home is soooo swoony! She is amazing :)
    And, as always, another great feature my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow i missed January! I remember checking your blog but not seeing it, i'm so glad your reminded me to go back! Now i have two months to enjoy!

    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I always look forward to the Cottage of the Month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's realy a good choice! Tracey's home is stylish and simply stunning!
    I love her way to mix praire and french styles in a so chaming way.
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Cottage design- and I always admire all the great pictures. Wonderful cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

If you have an inquiry please use my Contact link at the top of my blog. That is the best way to reach me.

If you have a question about our home, please use the Cottage8 link (where you will find tons of FAQs!) at the top of my blog.

I read every comment that is left here. Thanks for taking the time to leave me one!