We love our Sponsors. Please take a moment to visit their fabulous shops.

Brick House Fabrics The Painted Cottage Lovely Crafty Home Start Close In Sunny Day VintageCharm AccentsAdvertise with The Old Painted Cottage

Bella Inspirations Terbearco Katies Rose Cottage Designs American Home and GardenBetter With AgeAvalon Rose DesignGet a Tip Every Time

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

11 Happy Valentines Day!

valentinesday

In the words of my favorite philosopher, Winnie the Pooh, “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you”.

greenapple

Happy Valentines Day, dear friends! 


 


Till next time, click and keep up with us on our favorite sites….

 

http://www.buttonshut.com

Follow Me on Pinterest






11 comments:

  1. LOVE the banner!
    Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! :) Happy Valentines to you too!! xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I am going to have to do a banner.......yours is just lovely! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banner is so pretty! And I agree, Winnie is so wise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer,
    I just love this banner!! It's so beautiful!!~
    Hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and joy!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda
    Alabaster Rose Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this! Just lovely Jennifer!
    And I love Winnie the Pooh!! :)

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy valentine's day to you and adam and the kitties, my sweet friend! (i actually had that quote framed and it hung on my children's bedroom walls when they were babies. so sweet). love the banner! did you make it? xoxo meems

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentines Day to you too Jennifer

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

If you have an inquiry please use my Contact link at the top of my blog. That is the best way to reach me.

If you have a question about our home, please use the Cottage8 link (where you will find tons of FAQs!) at the top of my blog.

I read every comment that is left here. Thanks for taking the time to leave me one!