We love our Sponsors. Please take a moment to visit their fabulous shops.

Brick House Fabrics The Painted Cottage Lovely Crafty Home Start Close In Sunny Day VintageCharm AccentsAdvertise with The Old Painted Cottage

Bella Inspirations Terbearco Katies Rose Cottage Designs American Home and GardenBetter With AgeAvalon Rose DesignGet a Tip Every Time

Thursday, June 20, 2013

9 Come Shop With Me!

Feeling spontaneous? I’m not sure what your plans are for this weekend, but this Sunday I’m shopping at the Topanga Vintage Market and I thought it would be fun to do a “shop together”. It’s always fun to see familiar faces and meet new ones.

Wanna come out and shop for with me for treasures?       


     
TVM may show

Edited to add: the market date is Sunday, June 23rd! Sorry for any confusion.

Topanga Vintage Market in Woodland Hills is one of my favorite markets. With over 160 vendors, it’s a fun market with a hip vibe, full of unique treasures and friendly folks. Some shows, my truck is filled to the brim with stuff (I’ve even had to hold things on my lap for the drive home!)

tvm tvm2


Some of you might remember when I was a regular vendor at this market, but I’ve decided it’s more fun to shop! One of my favorite finds to date…a pair of iron stools that came out of an old train station in Los Angeles, circa 1930. It was raining that day and I got totally soaked afterwards, but that didn’t stop me or any of the other shoppers. Die hards!      

     
new iphone pics 241
 

Located in the parking lot at Westfield Promenade, just a few blocks north of the 101 Freeway at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd. in Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Topanga Canyon Blvd. and Oxnard St. in Woodland Hills, CA       
      

TVM Map

Let’s me up at 9:00 am, in front of P.F. Chang’s Restaurant, in the same parking lot as the flea market. I hope to see you there. This should be fun!

Reminder - Please leave your furry friends at home. Dogs are not allowed in the market.

new iphone pics 248



greenapple 

Don’t live in SoCal? Don’t feel left out! I’d love to know where your favorite flea markets are, US and abroad!


Till next time, click and keep up with us on our favorite sites…
  

       
facebook-300-n43332334googleplus-300-n53332334pinterest-300-n53332334instagram-30053332334rss-300-n53332334linkedin-300-n53332334twitter-300-n53332334


Get new posts delivered to your inbox for free!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

9 comments:

  1. It's going to be a beautiful day, Jennifer. I love your blackboard and can't wait to see you and your fellow Extreme Junkers this Sunday!
    Patrice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrice! I'm looking forward to it : )

      oxox
      Jennifer

      Delete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    Oh how I wish I frequent flyer miles I would hop on a plane from Chicago and shop!!!!! That market looks so great. Have fun.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just think of the empty suitcases you'd have to bring, then all that carry-on on the way back, lol!

      Delete
  3. I live in Asheville, NC and my favorite shops are The Screen Door and The Tobacco Barn. I love a good flea market and estate sale as well. Di@Cottage-Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would so love to go. Those bar stools....i'd kill for those! Exactly what I'm looking for. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go! Here in Texas we do Marburger, Roundtop, Urban Market & a few others. The stools you found are to die for!! Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chile has a terrific flea market called Persa Bio Bio, blocks and blocks and blocks of what we call galpones or wharehouses filled with treasures. Every time I visit, I go with my friend Chichi. I have built some of enamelware collection from finds there since they have a lot of french and german signed and numbered enamelware. The furniture is laso gorgeous but obviously difficult for me to bring back. I will definitely visit the one you suggest since I live pretty close in Camarillo.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

If you have an inquiry please use my Contact link at the top of my blog. That is the best way to reach me.

If you have a question about our home, please use the Cottage8 link (where you will find tons of FAQs!) at the top of my blog.

I read every comment that is left here. Thanks for taking the time to leave me one!