We love our Sponsors. Please take a moment to visit their fabulous shops.

Brick House Fabrics The Painted Cottage Lovely Crafty Home Start Close In Sunny Day VintageCharm AccentsAdvertise with The Old Painted Cottage

Bella Inspirations Terbearco Katies Rose Cottage Designs American Home and GardenBetter With AgeAvalon Rose DesignGet a Tip Every Time

Monday, September 2, 2013

14 Cottage of the Month, and a Recap

Happy September! We are getting closer to Fall, and I’m counting down the days. I am so ready for the magic in the air that comes with this glorious upcoming season.

Want to know what else makes me super happy? This cheery home…

 photo 4_zpscb232e06.jpg


For September’s Cottage of the Month, I’ve featured Stacey from Cottage Industry

 photo 6_zpsa6f98154.jpg  photo 26_zps7944d928.jpg  photo 30_zpse97e898a.jpg

 photo 23_zps95e1b8e2.jpg


Guess what, this was just a teaser sampler! But you can check out the rest of Stacey’s home
over here.

-   -   -   -   -   -  -   -  

Speaking of COTM, here’s a recap of the homes I’ve featured over the past several months…

In August, I featured Rhoda from
Southern Hospitality

 photo 48_zps8d65ada6.jpg

 photo 21_zps255bd8c3.jpg  photo 15_zps104c6357.jpg  photo 45_zpsf15bc173.jpg

 photo 4_zpsd0001923.jpg


In July, I featured Kris from Junk Chic Cottage

 photo 154_zpsc5aa2796.jpg

 photo 138_zps6213d446.jpg  photo 112_zps273f2ef7.jpg photo 126_zpsf1b6bde9.jpg


 photo 142_zps9f3d9acd.jpg

And for the month of June, I featured Susan from
Must Love Junk






Whew! That was a fun look back!

I usually NEVER do this, but how would you like a sneak peek at the upcoming October
Cottage of the Month? This person doesn’t have a blog, so there is a chance some of you may not recognize her home…

HARL3713-copy

HARL3860-copy


HARL4002-copy


I am madly in love with her unique home and I can hardly wait to share it with you!

Is it October yet? Hee-hee!

greenapple

PS:  GOOD NEWS! Our subscription link (below) is finally working! Please give it a shot and let us know if it works for you (or not).

 


Till next time, click and keep up with us on our favorite sites…
 

facebook-300-n433323323googleplus-300-n533323323pinterest-300-n533323323instagram-300533323323rss-300-n533323323linkedin-300-n533323323twitter-300-n533323323
Vintage Social Networking Icons


Get new posts delivered to your inbox for free!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

14 comments:

  1. I love the pic of the dishes in the dishrack, and the vintage first aid kits as art in the bathroom. Stacey's house is just charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having me as this month's featured cottage!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Stacey. Everyone is enjoying it so much!

      Delete
  3. I love that you do "Cottage of the Month"! The photos are always superb. And such wonderful homes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer for hosting Stacey this month. You know she and I are friends and I have seen her home in person and it is so cute and cozy. Thanks for the recap and giving us past COTM's a shout out. Wooooo Hooooo so much fun. I look forward to the COTM each month. I cannot wait for October. Looks so neat with the tease.
    You are the hostess with the mostess each month.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore Stacey's home! The colors and the personality are wonderful.

    Can't wait to see the house next month. It's always fun to see a house that doesn't have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Stacey and her home - so colorful just like my cottage. I adore Kris and her home and her white perfection. And, the sneak peek for October looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sweet Stacey and her home is as adorable as her family. Her little girl is just darling, too. Great choice for a feature. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I can't wait for October!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

If you have an inquiry please use my Contact link at the top of my blog. That is the best way to reach me.

If you have a question about our home, please use the Cottage8 link (where you will find tons of FAQs!) at the top of my blog.

I read every comment that is left here. Thanks for taking the time to leave me one!